Grandmaster Sung Soo Lee 9th Dan
Grandmaster Sung Soo Lee is the 9th Dan Head Master of Australian Hapkido Moohakkwan (affiliated with the Korea Hapkido Federation), and is also the 9th Dan Head Master of Taekwondo Jidokwan in Australia (affiliated with the World Taekwando Federation).
- Bachelor Degree of Physical Education, Seoul University, 1963.
- 1st Dan Karate.
- 2nd Dan Judo, Korea Judo Association, 1983.
- 9th Dan Taekwondo Judokwon, Korea Taekwondo Association H.Q., 1993.
- 9th Dan Taekwondo Kukkiwon, World Taekwondo Federation H.Q., 1993.
- 9th Hapkido, Korea Hapkido Federation, 1996.
Brief Personal History:
- Date and Place of Birth: 30/12/1936, Seoul, Korea.
- 1953: Joined Taekwondo Jidokwan, Seoul, Korea.
- 1956: Taekwondo Jidokwan 1st Dan.
- 1958-60: U.S.A. 8th Army Taekwondo Instructor in Seoul and Osan, Korea.
1959: Judo 1st Dan from Korea Judo Association. Guitar Tuition School opened, part time guitar performer in night clubs.
- 1961: Joined Hapkido class in Korean Army.
- 1963: Batchelor Degree of Physical Education at Seoul University, Korea.
- 1963-1973: Sports Writer at Orient Press.
- 1965: Korea Hapkido Association, Jungmookwan 1st Dan. Teakwondo Jidokwan Kunil School Open.
- 1968: Taekwando Jidokwan Instructor Training.
1972: Korea Taekwondo Association Instructor Training. Taekwondo Lecturer at Seoul National University. Selected as Singapore National Team Coach by Korea Taekwondo Association for 2 year contract.
1973: Participation in 1st World Taekwondo Championship in Seoul as a Singapore Team Coach. Korea Hapkido Association Jungmookwan 5th Dan. Hapkido Moohakkwan Open Singapore.
- 1974: Australia Taekwondo Jidokwan established. Australian Hapkido Moohakkwan established.
- 1975: President of NSW Taekwondo Association.
- 1976: World Taekwondo Federation 7th Dan. Participation in Hapkido Soongmookwan Instructor Training in Korea.
- 1978: Australia Taekwondo Association Vice President. Korea Hapkido Association 6th Dan.
- 1979: Australia Team Leader for World Championship in Taiwan.
1983: Korea Judo Association 2nd Dan. Korea Hapkido Soongmookwan Instructor Training in Seoul, Korea. Korea Hapkido Association 7th Dan. Appointed International Committee Member in Korea Hapkido Association.
- 1984: World Taekwondo Federation 8th Dan.
- 1985: President of Australia Taekwondo Council.
1986: Self-Defence (taekwondo) Part Time Lecturer at Sydney University in Physical Education. President of Australia Hapkido Federation.
1988: Korea Hapkido Federation 8th Dan. Australia Team Leader to New Caledonia-Australia Taekwondo Events (Numea).
1991: President of Australian Taekwondo Union.
1993: International Invitation Taekwondo Championship Australia Team Leader in Cyprus. Korea Taekwondo Association H.Q. Judokwan 9th Dan. Appointed as Head Master of Taekwondo Judokwan in Australia by Korea Taekwondo Association H.Q. World Taekwondo Federation H.Q. Taekwondo Kukkiwon 9th Dan.
1996: Korea Hapkido Federation 9th Dan.
|Website by www.webfundamentals.com.au |